WOW brings women together to learn about local charities and have input into the grants made in Greene County. This year the Foundation will have three unfunded grant opportunities for the group to learn about at our annual WOW Event. The event will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 5:00 pm at the Greene County Community Event Center. Join us for fellowship, food, and funding.
How Does the WOW Giving Circle Work?
- Each member of the Giving Circle makes an annual contribution of $120.
- Half of the contributions are awarded immediately, while the other half is invested to build the Women of Worth Giving Circle Endowment.
- At the annual event, each member of WOW has the opportunity to vote on which projects to fund.
- As the membership grows, so too will the grant amounts, and the impact we can make, together.
Want to join WOW?
Sign up below and we will contact you with more information.
Past WOW Grant Awards
- Open Arms: $750 for HEbron Home for Boys room
- Bless Bloomfield: $750 for food program support
- Erin's Purpose: $750 for general support
- Bloomfield Elementary School: $750 for playground equipment
- Project Kindess: $500 for fleece blankets, bibs, walker bags, pillowcases, etc for local nursing homes, Open Arms, Riley Hospital, etc.
- Tri Kappa (Bloomfield): $500 for fleece blankets for Indiana Department of Child Services
- Open Arms: $50 for HEbron Home for Boys room
- Shawnee Theatre: $50 for fall/winter youth camp
- Greene County Health: $500 for scanner for medical records
- Eastern Greene Elementary School: $500 for lunch funds
- Bloomfield Girl Scout Troop #02607: $1,000 for activities
- Open Arms: $1,000 for foster parents training and development
- WRV Middle School: $1,000 for lunch funds and teacher supplies
- Open Arms: $500 for remodeling bedrooms at Miriam Home
- Greene County Health: $1,250 for crash carts at clinics
- Middle Way House: $1,250 for general operational support
- Shawnee Theatre: $1,500 for general operating support
- Greene County General Hospital: $1,500 for 3D Mammogram program
- God's Safe Haven: $1,000 for general operating support
- Greene County General Hospital: $1,000 for Baby Bundles program
- Bloomfield Tri-Kappa: $750 for general support
- Bloomfield Summer Lunch Program: $1,000 for past due accounts
- Jasonville Senior Center: $1,000 for movie projector and popcorn machine
- Community Building Renovation Project: $1,000 for the Greene County Community Event Center
Please consider giving a gift today
Gifts of any size can help further Women of Worth’s impact in Greene County.