Bloomington Board of Realtors will now start taking applications throughout the year until September. The grant dollars will be dispersed in the Fall.
Funds are available to support health, safety, and beautification projects.
We recently held a luncheon for our Designated Grant Recipients. Representatives from 22 organizations, along with donors and Foundation board members, attended the luncheon on April 20th. This year, the Foundation awarded almost $120,000 to 44 local organizations across the county.
Designated funds are created by donors or agencies to provide ongoing funding for the mission of the organizations they support, and each year, the Foundation disburses a percentage of these funds to the recipients. The principal remains invested, ensuring that these funds continue to support local organizations for years to come.
Greene County Foundation is proud to support twelve local organizations with $126,220 in grant support.
• Bloomfield-Eastern Greene County Library
• Greene County Cemetery Commission
• Shawnee Theatre
• Rebuilt Recovery and Discipleship
• Greene County Master Gardener Association
• Lyons Community Food Pantry
• GROW Jasonville Inc.
• Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
• MSD of Shakamak
• Greene County Literacy Coalition Inc
• Glenburn Home, Inc
• Eastern Greene
• Healthy Hearts WRV
• Scotland Historical Society
• Pace Community Action Agency
• White River Valley School District
• Middle Way House
• Tulip Trestle Community Restoration Inc
• Linton Farmers' Market, Inc
• Open Arms Christian Ministries