COVID-19 Response Fund
The COVID-19 Response Fund provides support for individuals and organizations that are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The fund allows the Foundation to address the community’s most pressing needs by granting to local organizations who provide basic needs and services to residents of the county.
The Fund gives residents and businesses an opportunity to donate to the pass-through fund with 100% of their donations (net credit card fees) supporting the nonprofits helping our most vulnerable populations.
The COVID-19 relief funding is made possible through a generous grant by United Way of Monroe County, Indiana United Ways, and Lilly Endowment Inc.
Donate through PayPal below. Specify “COVID-19 Relief” in the Notes section.
Funds in Action
The COVID-19 relief funding is made possible through a generous grant by United Way of Monroe County, Indiana United Ways, and Lilly Endowment Inc. We are pleased to partner with the United Way of Monroe County.
- Greene County General Hospital: $21,000 for PPE
- Pregnancy Choices: $5,000 for Operating Expenses
- Greene County Ambulance Service: $5,000 for PPE
- Glenburn Home, Inc.: $20,000 for PPE, Realignment of Facility, and Hazard Pay
- Bless Bloomfield/Tulip Church of God Community Relief: $15,000 for Summer food program
- Greene County Health: $7,500 for Operating Expenses
- Generations: $1,000 for Build-A-Bag Program
- Leap Ahead Center: $1,500 for Operating Expenses
- Hendricksville Area Association: $3,000 for continuing operational support
- Leap Ahead Center: $500 for outdoor classroom equipment
- Middle Way House: $3,500 for PPE, operational expenses, and rent/utility assistance
- MSD of Shakamak: $14,388 for MacBooks for Graphic Design class E-Learning
- Open Arms: $2,000 for PPE
- Pregnancy Choices: $3,000 for insurance
- The Salvation Army: $2,000 for utility assistance