The Foundation’s 2018 Community Support Grant Cycle is now open to applicants! The Community Support Grant Cycle is a competitive grant process that allows local not-for-profits and other organizations to apply for financial assistance from the Foundation. This allows the Foundation to address our community’s most pressing needs in a flexible manner, while providing the most meaningful and long-lasting positive impact possible with our grant dollars. Previous Community Support grant awards include:
- WRV Schools Advanced Manufacturing Program
- SON Ministries
- Bright Beginnings Daycare
- Linton & Bloomfield Farmers’ Markets
- Old Clifty Memorial Association
- Linton Civitan
- Generations – A Matter Of Balance classes
- Greene County General Hospital Foundation
- Bloomfield High School Learning Labs (DirectEmployers Institute)
- PACE SuperMENtors Program
- Greene County Soccer Association – concessions & storage building
- Greene County Community Event Center
- And many more!
The deadline for grant applications is Friday, June 22nd at 4:30pm. Applying organizations who have not applied for grant funding in previous years will be required to attend a pre-application consultation appointment with the Foundation staff; these will be held by appointment only, and can be scheduled by contacting the Foundation offices. Required application forms and other materials can be found online at http://www.greenecountyfoundation.org/applications/.