The 2017 Community Support grant cycle is now open to applicants! The Community Support Grant Cycle is a competitive grant process that allows local not-for-profits and other organizations to apply for financial assistance from the Foundation. This allows the Foundation to address our community’s most pressing needs in a flexible manner, while providing the most meaningful and long-lasting positive impact possible with our grant dollars. Previous Community Support grant awards include:
- Bloomfield High School Learning Labs (DirectEmployers Institute)
- PACE SuperMENtors Program
- Jasonville City Park Splash Pad
- CEO Program
- Greene County Soccer Association – concessions & storage building
- Open Arms Christian Ministries – endowment building
- Eastern Greene Youth Leadership Academy
- Greene County Community Event Center
- Linton Swimming Pool – toddler pool upgrade and ADA-compliant lift chair
- Sculpture Trails – workshops and events
- Tulip Trestle Observation Deck (Greene County Soil & Water)
- Middle Way House
- And many more!
The deadline for grant applications is Friday, July 14th at 4:30pm. Applying organizations who have not applied for grant funding in previous years will be required to attend a pre-application consultation appointment with the Foundation staff; these will be held by appointment only, and can be scheduled by contacting the Foundation offices. Required application forms and other materials can be found at our Grant Applicants page HERE.